Software Engineer III
We're looking for and dedicated Software Engineers who excel in. As a Software Engineer III, you'll be an essential member of a team delivering game experiences.
Here's how your day would look like:
- Collaboratively working to achieve highly available, highly scalable products.
- Work with product and project leaders and your team members to understand player needs and delivering incredible value in an incremental and high impact way.
- Ensuring our designs are simple with excellent workflows and features.
- Work on documentation and testing in parallel to accelerate ease of use and future maintenance of our technology.
Who fits the bill:
- 7+ years of relative experience in object-oriented design/programming, programming expertise in either C/C++, C#
- Experience working on .NET framework, .NET based windows application development, Webservices development
- May work on design and implementation of tools to automate the process and support CI activities
- Find creative technical solutions to design challenges.
- Knowledge of common data structures and algorithmic solutions.
- Excellent written.
- Understand and familiarity with cloud technologies like AWS, Azure
- Passion and creativity for solutions
- , high-quality execution, technical innovation/adaptation,
- Understanding of the realities of working with large, rich datasets and complex distributed client/server systems
- A passion for gaming
- Coordinate with corporate communications and customer experience to listen to our players everywhere including social media, email, chat and phone
- General awareness of SCRUM as a development process
- Familiarity with visualisation tools and database technologies, familiarity with techniques such as predictive modelling and
- Work with Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of Mysql database will be an added advantage
What to Expect:
- A relaxed, supportive working atmosphere
- The ability to work with your choice of OS, IDE and tools
- Regular knowledge sharing sessions with multiple accomplished engineers
- Career progression and mentoring
- A unique set of technical challenges to tackle
- The opportunity to expand as an engineer
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.