Associate Producer (Apex Legends)
We’re looking for an experienced Associate Producer who will embrace our philosophy and share their hard-earned expertise to help us create an incredible experience for our players. We’re picturing someone who can ease communication across the team, facilitate cross-functional workflow dependencies and risks, and help the team hit their development goals.
What you’ll do...
- Perform as a key member of the Production team. Help ensure smooth development processes by acting as a conduit of communication between departments, and providing support to the team in a variety of different capacities.
- Work closely with the Production team and department leads, keeping them informed of any issues or needs.
- Raise awareness of issues, and help remove roadblocks.
- Support scheduling needs.
- Take meeting notes and publish them to the team.
- Help track feature requests.
- Combat inertia, act as a force to keep moving things forward.
- Identify and help resolve team issues.
- Constantly evaluate and iterate to improve production and development processes.
Ideally you will have...
- Experience as an Associate Producer on AAA game/s through the full development cycle, from concept to ship.
- 2+ years’ experience as an embedded member of a studio development team is ideal.
- Strong communications skills.
- Growing knowledge of game development, and a strong willingness to learn.
- Proactive tendencies and an endless motor.
- Sense of urgency and a desire to get things done.
- Ability to self-motivate and help motivate others.
- Smart with strong intuition.
- Familiarity with Jira and Confluence.
- Ability to juggle many tasks at once.
- Strong people skills. Empathy for fixing the problems of others, respect for others’ time.
- Intense passion for video games.
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, please submit your resume and we will get back to you once we have reviewed.
In addition to opportunities for creative impact and professional growth which come with being a member of our team, working at Respawn has many other perks and benefits!