Senior Product Evangelist (Global Product Marketing)
At Razer, you will be at the forefront of the most exciting industry in the world—video games, undertaking the greatest mission of all: bringing gamers closer to the games they love. With fifteen offices and three R&D labs worldwide, you will be part of a global team that transcends time zones and geographical boundaries. You get to enjoy working in an environment that values transparency and collaborative effort. Most importantly, both work and play are equally important to us.
The ideal candidate is experienced with go-to-market planning globally across various verticals and sales channels to drive product growth in the technology or consumer electronics industry. We are looking for someone is resourceful, adaptable, team-oriented and the ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. You should have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
- Manage product roadmaps, product lifecycle, pricing and launch process to ensure that we increase our leadership and market share position
- Develop and implement marketing plans, ensuring achievement of company and brand objectives
- Conduct and run competitive benchmarking and product comparison
- Work with product developers to ensure products are relevant to the market and feature-sets are comparable to others
- Coordinate cross-group initiatives with internal stakeholders such as Sales, and Channel Marketing teams
- Responsible for developing and implementing activities such as promotions and go-to-market for product launches
- Be responsible for managing the marketing budget and approval processes
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Business / Marketing or equivalent with 5 years product marketing experience with consumer / lifestyle products
- Proven product marketing background with excellent creative marketing skills
- Good analytical and high adaptability skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- Have strong people skills, able to work with the regional Sales & Marketing teams to bring about increased sales to the market
Be part of a phenomenal team today!