The RazerStore Evangelist is the first-person customers meet when they enter the store. This individual takes pride to present Razer, gets great satisfaction when helping customers with Razer products, and develops a long relationship with Razer brand.
This is a 6-12 month temp role.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Consistently create a welcoming environment for the customer by greeting and assisting; proactively listening and answering questions based off customer cues, as well as quickly responding to their inquiries.
- Coordinate retail store operations and provide our customer with a high level of customer service.
- Monitor and maintain store image and premium standards while keeping RazerStore Sales ready.
- Support the store management to plan, coordinate and execute all store events with store staff, corporate departments, community teams, and social media outlets.
- Help store management staff in identifying training needs and providing ongoing training opportunities to the team as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in retail customer service, consumer electronics preferred.
- Customer service focus.
- Knowledge of basic POS principals and Cash Handling.
- Self-driven, enthusiastic, friendly and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service, and be part of the Razer team.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business.
- Available to work a variety of hours, which may include mornings, evenings/nights, weekends.
- Strong knowledge and passion for gaming industry.
Razer™ is the world's leading lifestyle brand for gamers.
The triple-headed snake trademark of Razer is one of the most recognized logos in the global gaming and esports communities.
With a fan base that spans every continent, the company has designed and built the world's largest gamer-focused ecosystem of hardware, software and services.
Razer's award-winning hardware includes high-performance gaming peripherals and Blade gaming laptops.
Razer's software platform, with over 150 million users, includes Razer Synapse (an Internet of Things platform), Razer Chroma RGB (a proprietary RGB lighting technology system), and Razer Cortex (a game optimizer and launcher).
In services, Razer Gold is one of the world's largest virtual credit services for gamers, and Razer Fintech is one of the largest offline-to-online digital payment networks in SE Asia.
Founded in 2005 and dual-headquartered in Irvine (California) and Singapore, Razer has 17 offices worldwide and is recognized as the leading brand for gamers in the USA, Europe and China. Razer is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 1337).