Workplace: Warsaw or Gdańsk, Poland
Do you have some videogame industry experience? Or maybe you are a veteran looking for a stable and friendly work environment? Would you like to work in a well-developed and streamlined structure, where you know your duties? Want to get some needed work-life balance? Try out working with us.
QLOC offers first-class services for the biggest players in the video game industry – EA, Capcom, Warner Bros., CD PROJEKT RED, Activision and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment among many others. Our broad range of services covers development, testing and localization. We work on biggest gaming platforms, state-of-the-art technologies and games powered by Unreal Engine 4, or custom engines like Frostbite or REDengine. We have helped enhance and move Devil May Cry, Dark Souls Remastered, Mortal Kombat, Cyberpunk 2077 (and many more) to new platforms, taking great joy in the process and sharing passion with players around the world.
So if you want to work on something new and exciting, there’s your chance to join our team as a:
- Designing gameplay features :
- Creating and planning core gameplay loops
- Developing rough ideas into detailed concepts ready for implementation
- Designing other features ranging from progression systems to character attributes and AI behavior
- Adapting traditional gameplay elements to allow for modular implementation
- Reworking designs to meet production and creative requirements
- Creating and maintaining design documentation
- Cooperating with other department team members (Design, Art, Tech)
- Collaborating with other designers to fine tune gameplay ideas and features
- Working within an interdisciplinary prototyping strike team
- At least 3+ years of experience as a Game Designer
- At least one shipped game for current or previous consoles generation, PC or Switch
- Experience with Unreal
- Ability to work and cooperate in an interdisciplinary team (Design, Art, Tech)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Wide knowledge about current game trends and solutions.
- Experience in modular game design
- Experience supervising a design team
- English language skills at least B2 level.
- Interesting and dynamic work atmosphere in a professional, experienced team
- Work with very strong IPs
- Ability to put an extra brick in gamedev technology evolution, incorporating our findings as new standards in inhouse tools
- Full-time contract with a competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Comfortable workplace in a modern office building or remote work
- Shared financing of Multisport card that grants access to multiple sports facilities
- Shared financing of private healthcare in Enel-Med
- Polish, English or Japanese classes
- Fresh fruit and juice delivery, great coffee, massage chair
- Contact with the newest digital entertainment technologies
- Relocation assistance
- Help and support with handling work and residence permit procedures, if needed
- Ability to gain work and life balance – staying away from crunch culture.