Senior Prop Artist
PUBG Corporation seeks an experienced prop artist to help us craft top-quality content at our Madison, WI office. We are a small, multi-disciplinary team creating map and game content for PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS, including maps like the mini-royale offering "Sanhok" and "Karakin", as well as the Erangel Remaster.
- Create beautiful, functional, and optimal assets and environment art for our levels that are realistic and engaging
- Collaborate with art direction and design to preserve their vision, from grey blocks to completion
- Work effectively with all members of the team, learning development knowledge and best practices
- Extensive knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 and Console Development
- Three (3) or more years of demonstrated experience creating game-ready assets
- Extensive knowledge of 3dsMax or Maya and Substance Painter and Designer
- Experience with Zbrush, SpeedTree, Marvelous Designer, or World Machine is a plus
- Basic knowledge of physically based rendering (PBR), using Substance Painter/Designer.
- Ability to take direction well and provide constructive and well-articulated feedback to improve art quality
- Must have a portfolio showing the aforementioned skills and expertise
- Competitive compensation
- 100% family coverage of medical, dental, vision insurance
- Competitive amount of Paid Time Off for all employees
- 401K match, covered life insurance
- Video Game Budget of $300/year
- Gym cost reimbursement each month
- Tasty catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free parking downtown Madison, WI
- Lots of PUBG Swag including Loot Box drops, free PUBG play on Steam & monthly PUBG company rumbles
- Team outings and events throughout the year
Please send a copy of your resume and a link to a portfolio website of your professional work. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.