Indonesian Localisation QA Tester
QA Localisation testing involves performing language checks on a range of yet-to-be-released games for a variety of platforms including PC, Xbox One, PS4, Wii, PS Vita, DS, Switch, VR and various mobile and tablet devices. You would be working on top gaming titles for some of the biggest publishers in the World.
As one of our QA Localisation Testers, you will be the very first person to see the localised game in its entirety – translated text, images and the rest of the user interface all together. You’ll get to experience the project in the way it will be consumed by the end users. You will work in a multilingual project team, ensuring that game is free from grammatical errors, cultural inconsistencies and ultimately ensuring that the game is accurately localised into the target language.
What you’ll be doing
- Identifying spelling, grammar, punctuation and other language errors.
- Ensuring console manufacturer guidelines are adhered to.
- Logging details of errors/issues found and providing suggestions for improvements
- Consistency of terminology and imagery.
- Hunting for missing / wrong content.
- Ensuring the proper date/calendar/character display / format.
- Writing reports on errors/bugs found.
What we’re looking for
- Native level fluency in English and the language you are applying for.
- Strong understanding of both cultures.
- Computer literacy – particularly with Excel.
- Robust Internet research skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work with others, share ideas and participate in decision making.
- Previous experience with using different software, applications and websites.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
What we offer
- You will be working for the pre-eminent global provider of specialist services to the games industry and provided with full training and the opportunity to work on some of the biggest games titles in the world.
- Competitive remuneration, holidays, regular team competitions with great prizes’ and inclusion into an extensive social calendar.
- Brand new office facility based in Brentford. Amenities include a gym, café and transport to and from Gunnersbury station.
- Due to the Covid-19 outbreak in the UK, we are offering home based work at the moment but as soon as the office reopens, candidates will work from the studio.
Who we are
Since 1994, Pole To Win has been providing outsourced Quality Assurance, Customer Experience and Localisation Services to the Interactive Media, Internet of Things (IoT), Technology and e-Learning markets. Our service lines include: Quality Assurance, Quality Engineering, Localisation, Translation, Customer Experience, Talent Acquisition, Audio Production.