Cauldron Studios™, a ProbablyMonsters studio, is developing a narrative-driven AAA game.
We are looking for an Executive Producer who is incredibly passionate about making games and bringing exceptional entertainment to millions of players. You will be part of our leadership team, responsible for setting a clear and achievable plan for our current project, keeping us focused and resilient, and being an advocate for studio culture. You will need strong interpersonal and leadership skills in helping our teams work better together, and you will support everyone to help deliver a world-class storytelling experience.
Who You Are:
- You wake up excited about making awesome games and leading a world-class production team in order to do so.
- You have extraordinary expertise in successfully debugging and refining development processes. You're passionate about helping people and teams find a better way to work together.
- You are thrilled to work on both long-range resource and production planning as well as near-term execution of these strategies. You can switch between macro and micro views of the project to ensure we are planning effectively.
- You have the communication skills necessary to push project leadership to be decisive and take on difficult challenges without creating long-term resentment or friction.
- You are often the calm in the storm and model effective communication for the rest of the team. You believe that shipping a world-class game is easier when groups approach each other with trust, respect, and clarity and you live that every day.
- You can draw complex information from teammates to accurately forecast where we're heading, spot trouble before it arrives, and push the team to address it.
- You have shipped successful "AAA" titles from start to finish.
- You find time to know the industry, play video games, and empathize deeply with our players because you love games.
What You Will Do:
- Lead the production team, focusing on effectiveness and mentorship.
- Work with the Game Director to develop, drive, and maintain an up to date project schedule.
- Actively monitor and manage the project budget across all areas of development.
- Enable and ensure strong communication and culture across all areas of the studio.
- Map out risk mitigation plans for our near-term and long-term project deliverables.
- Coordinate with a test to understand scope better for complex features.
- Work with leadership on the deployment of studio-level strategic initiatives.
- 10 years of experience leading production teams, defining production processes, and producing games from concept to completion.
- Deep understanding of production cycles and making tradeoffs to maintain schedules and budgets.
- Driven to move fast, be decisive, and deliver world-class experiences.
- Exceptional communication skills in a fast-paced environment (verbal, written, and visual) with the ability to influence and build consensus.
About ProbablyMonsters Inc.
Established in 2016 and announced in October 2019, ProbablyMonsters™ is a new breed of game company that builds sustainable AAA studios to launch original AAA games. The company was founded by Harold Ryan to not only create great games, but also to make a great working experience for developers, one where people, culture, and creativity come first. ProbablyMonsters mission is to unite, guide, and empower talented teams to create exceptional interactive experiences. The company has built a central team that provides early stage infrastructure and long-term support to its studios on Operations, HR, Finance, BizDev, Tech, and QA, among other services. This unique model provides Cauldron Studios and all ProbablyMonsters studios the confidence, security, and stability to create and ship their games free of distractions.