Creative Data Analyst (F/M/X)
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Creative Data Analyst looking to leave their mark here at Popcore. If you have the drive to design and implement analyses to drive business requirements, this is the job for you! Here, you will work closely with our Creative and BI teams. Full responsibility and ownership of your project, you are the game!
What will you do:
- Design and implement analyses from diverse datasets with business metrics and audience in focus
- Design and implement reports in Excel and Tableau which allow stakeholders to understand complex correlations between KPIs and on which base strategic decisions and processes are made
- Communicate findings to different stakeholders
- Proactively designing requirements for the Creative and UA Teams based on gathered and analyzed data
What will you bring:
- Solid knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of functioning of the BI tools
- Pro-active attitude
- Eagerness to turn data into business requirements
- Nice to haves:
- Cloud-based warehouse experience (we use Snowflake)
What we offer
- A spirited, inspiring, international and enthusiastic team
- Complete ownership of tasks and freedom in choosing the path to reach your goals
- Competitive salary and flexible working hours
- We have a work culture where employees are actively encouraged to give feedback to each other on a regular basis
- A team that is entrepreneurial in spirit, knowledgeable, and fun
- An opportunity to be a part of a company that’s renouncing traditional ideas and taking a new approach that’s shattering pay walls.
- Perks: full visa support, relocation service including coverage of your first month rent in Berlin, reimbursement of your BVG ticket (reimbursement of an e-scooter or bike rental in the times of Corona), free daily lunch, and, of course, fresh fruits, beverages and snacks.
Popcore creates beautiful, oddly satisfying hyper-casual games. Based at our Berlin HQ, our integrated creative and engineering teams have developed and released chart-topping games that have been downloaded 100 million times across iOS and Android. We are proud to be backed by EQT Ventures, Makers Fund and David Helgason.