Designer - Apparel & Graphics
POINT 3 made our name in basketball, where we're best known for The World's Best Basketball Shorts featuring our patented DRYV Technology - like a towel built right into the garment. We've known for years that gamers would dig our gear and after our recent successful launch in the gaming space, we're looking to add some design talent to our squad.
The Esports Apparel & Graphics Designer may start as an intern or freelance/project-based consultant but if they deliver on our needs and we maintain our growth path in the industry, can quickly become a critical member of the team. The right candidate will have industry endemic knowledge on the look/feel and tastes/preferences of gamers. Ideally they will have some experience in apparel design and/or development but at a minimum, must have some drip of their own. We're experts at making performance garments - we're looking for industry specific help to ensure we make the kind of gear that gamers will want and need. Think you have an clear idea of the fits gamers are looking to rock these days? Read on...
- Support the Product Development and Design team with numerous hands-on tasks, including the review of prototype samples, size set and production garments according to the Technical Package.
- Help to build and update Illustrator sketches including technical flats, concepting sketches and alternative colorway sketches.
- Support our graphic design team with connecting and creating graphics for Ts, hoodies and other branded collabs and projects.
- Serve as the primary industry expert on the apparel tastes and preferences of gamers.
- Assist in other areas of the company as needed. POINT 3 is a small company which gives you the opportunity to have hands on experience in areas throughout the business and give you great insight into the workings of a quickly expanding apparel company.
- Knowledge of and a love for gaming and all apparel around the industry.
- Basic understanding, or some experience in, Garment Design/Development is preferred.
- Experience in creating graphics and design related projects on Adobe Illustrator.
- Having basic understanding of the information needed to build Tech Packs is preferred
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Flexible to change and open to challenges. We're building something special here so you can't be afraid to get your hands dirty and take on new responsibilities.