League Operations Associate
PlayVS is hiring! The fastest-growing High School and Collegiate sport in America isn’t basketball or football—it’s esports—and PlayVS is the official platform for High School and Collegiate esports. PlayVS is early in its journey to redefine the future of scholastic esports and we offer an incredible, full-stack esport platform—game integrations, team building tools, leagues, tournaments, and schedules—and our software products tie everything together into a cohesive experience.
About the role:
As an Associate of League Operations, you will design competitive policies, set standards for match operations, and create programs to develop the scholastic esports ecosystem.
What you'll do:
- You will foster a competitive ecosystem for scholastic esports — through direct operations, partner management, and collaboration with internal teams.
- You will design and manage the competitive seasonal structure, format, and schedule.
- You will write and oversee the rulesets for all titles.
- You will oversee the development of a code of conduct, set player discipline expectations, and track league operation issues, including infractions and associated penalties.
- Own communication streams to internal and external stakeholders.
- Establish credibility, foster collaboration and develop strong, respectful relationships with appropriate members of the community.
What you'll need:
- 3-5 years of experience in league operations at a publisher or league
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Track record of operating independently and without oversight
- Excellent interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are highly organized and detailed oriented with an ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Be self-driven, can work autonomously and have a growth-centric mindset
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills that are done on the fly