(Closed) Senior Mobile Product Manager
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Now, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Joining a new mobile focused team, this role offers a fantastic opportunity to work with some of the biggest IP’s introducing them to the mobile market. Taking a leading role in ensuring that each product is best in class.
In joining the team on the ground level you’ll play a leading role in shaping strategy, identifying partners and guiding development teams with you’re expert knowledge of everything product related.
What you’ll be doing:
- Play a leading role in greenlighting projects that we take to softlaunch
- Help to define milestone deliverables from a feature perspective
- Analysing pitches and design documentation and provide direct feedback
- Analysing strengths and weaknesses of game economy designs
- Design and present features that will positively impact KPI's
- Work closely with developers to define their MVP, identifying key features and determining the USPs
- Continuously monitor and analyse market, identify opportunities that are a good match for our PS IP
- Analyse and deconstruct games or features in identified genres
- Work alongside the developers to define live ops roadmaps events etc
- Accountable for collating and delivering build feedback
- Leverage player feedback and game data to inform roadmap and feature design solutions. Use competitive market research to identify future opportunities and feature best practices
- Sets benchmark KPI's we expect to hit in each stage of softlaunch to help inform if/when a game is ready for global launch
What we are looking for:
We’re looking for an industry expert who is intimately aware of game KPIs and possesses a deep understanding of the systems and mechanics that move metrics. Working closely with the mobile leadership team, you will help to form and drive Sony PlayStation’s mobile strategy.
You’ll deep dive into market opportunities benchmarking and deconstructing games to evaluate potential opportunities and match them to our world class IP’s. You’ll lead feedback on game pitches and play a leading role in the greenlight process.
Forming relationships with external developers, you’ll be responsible for helping to define the MVP, identifying key features, providing continuous build feedback and determining KPI’s.
- Discretionary bonus opportunity
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Scheme
- London Allowance (if applicable)
- 25 days holiday per year
- On Site Gym
- Subsidised Café
- Free soft drinks
- On site bar
- Access to cycle garage and showers
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.