Multimedia Graphic Designer
Plasma Games is looking to hire a Graphic Designer to join our growing team! We are looking for a self-motivated and creative individual to work with the creative team as well as other members of our organization to create fun, original content and visuals in a wide range of areas including teacher resources, branding, events and presentations, web, and social media. The position offers flexible hours, working remotely, as well as the potential to grow within our organization.
What you'll do:
- Create original designs.
- Assist in the development of brand elements.
- Create new as well as keep digital and print assets up-to-date.
- Organizing and creating marketing materials and content.
- Collaborate with external teams to ensure brand consistency and a quality final product across the organization.
- Participate in highly-collaborative meetings.
What you need:
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Illustrator.
- Exceptional computer skills.
- Self-organization and time management skills.
- An eye for aesthetics and details.
- Ability to communicate with a team about your projects while working remotely.
- Highly motivated to think outside of the box to create fun, original content.
- Willingness to learn new programs, and take on assignments that will challenge you.
- Ability to work hard and get things done.
- Strong portfolio of work.
What you can mention to help you stand out:
- Adobe Photoshop/After Effects/Premiere skills
- 2D motion design knowledge
- Game design knowledge
Must submit a resume and portfolio when applying.