(Closed) Business Development Intern
We're very excited to be able to welcome new interns this coming semester! Are you passionate about esports? We are looking for students who see themselves as ready to learn and grow personally, but who are also ready to contribute to our company.
Right now our Director of Business Development is looking for a student who is already prepared to provide support for daily duties and responsibilities related to business development and expansion, but who wants to grow in expertise through collaboration.
For us, this means a creative problem solver who is passionate about esports, has great communications skills, and is disciplined in time management.
Essential Job Functions:
If you are chosen to help us out, you will be tasked with things like organizing the schedule for the Director of Business Development, accompanying calls and meetings, and researching competitors in the space.
You will also assist us in managing marketing campaigns and managing accounts for local and international partners and clients.
This internship will also allow you to learn all about crucial and valuable skills involved with running a startup and business operations.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and maintain an open mind - one that is receptive to feedback and able to adapt and grow
- Pursuing a degree in business, marketing, finance or other related fields
- Previous experience in e-sports is a plus, but not required
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail concerning numbers and formulas
- A strong understanding of financial forecasting and budgeting
- Demonstrated flexibility, initiative, resourcefulness, and collaboration skills (creativity a plus!)
- Interest in sales, business development, or volunteer outreach and coordination
- Proficiency in Excel and Google Sheets is a must
- Must be Local - This is not a remote position
Please send a resume and professional introduction to the email linked below. Make sure to include "Business Development Intern Application" in the subject line, and you're all set!