(Closed) Growth Marketing Manager
What we do: Our goal at Pipeline is to help streamers turn their passion into a career. Live-streaming is one of the fastest growing sectors in media, and has only accelerated throughout the pandemic. There have been record numbers of new streamers who are looking to learn a new skill and start a side hustle, and we believe that anyone has the chance to do so if they have the right support and put in the work. Pipeline was created to provide both the Education and Community to ensure that any streamer has the opportunity to succeed.
Who we are: Gamers, streamers, esports fans, Twitch mods, designers, vloggers - we’ve been through this journey ourselves. Pipeline was founded by Snoopeh and StoneMountain64, who have each successfully built careers as creators and are now looking to share what they’ve learned to support the next generation. Our team is passionate about online content creation and we’re moving fast to build out the education and community platform we wish we had when we started. We’re a young startup that’s loved by thousands of streamers, we’re profitable and we’re growing quickly.
About the Role: As our Growth Marketing Manager, you’ll be playing a critical role in getting the word out about Pipeline and driving acquisition across our channels. The role requires a data-driven self starter that has experience owning a marketing funnel across paid and organic channels (email, social, paid ads, SEO/SEM). We need someone who wants to move fast and isn’t afraid of testing new strategies and learning from their outcomes.
What You Will Be Working On:
- Building and developing multi-channel, integrated campaigns to drive acquisition.
- Develop and scale paid acquisition channels, including search & social.
- Oversee creative direction across marketing channels, including social.
- Optimizing funnels, including landing pages, CTAs & copy.
We cannot wait to meet you if:
- You have 3+ years of experience in a marketing/growth role at a startup. SaaS experience is helpful.
- Experience owning a digital program, including budget and growth goals.
- Highly analytical, able to optimize programs through A/B testing.
We especially can’t wait to meet you if:
- You have experience managing agencies and contractor relationships to maximize impact of budget.
- You’ve worked with Active Campaign and ClickFunnels.
- You understand and have empathy for the journey of a streamer.
- You are open to relocation when we open up an office/studio.