As an approved Kickstart Employer, the below roles offer 6 months placement for applicants aged 16 - 24 on Universal Credit.
Each position includes the following:
- 6 month placement
- Employability support - including CV and portfolio development / mock interviews / training
- Paid at national minimum wage by age each month (e.g ages 21 to 24 are paid at £8.20 per hour)
- 25hrs per week
- Reference letter upon completion available
We are urgently looking for a HR Assistant to join Pineapple Studios- the perfect opportunity for candidates looking to gain valuable experience and mentorship in a medium sized company. As a HR Assistant, you will primarily be responsible for supporting the HR team with processing internal changes, whilst participating in the overall staff support and development programs.
- Arranging and undertaking basic training requirements
- Responsible for overseeing the recruitment process
- Providing HR service to staff
- Produce documentation and reports on staff satisfaction
- Engage with developing and implementing staff and company initiatives
The role is part of an exciting and growing area of the business and there are opportunities to take on additional responsibilities to grow the role if the candidate has the desired ambition.
Does the following describe you?
- A passion for supporting and developing people
- Enjoys engaging and being social
- Highly organised with strong communication skills
- Has computer literacy skills - Eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- A strong work ethic with the desire to achieve above and beyond
Desired (non essential):
- HR / Administrative or Business related qualifications
Location: Work from home
Reference letter upon completion available