- Developing robust and efficient Automated Testing Framework used for in-game testing and profiling
- Working closely with programmers, designers, and dev QA in order to understand game mechanics to be able to develop automated tests
- Ability to choose the right amount of data to maintain test results readability
- Being able to write and supervise the development of unit tests
- Creating and maintaining high-quality documentation
- Actively taking part in code reviews
- At least 3 years of professional software development experience or production of games for consoles or PC
- Great skills in C++
- Ability to write solid, reliable, efficient code
- Being able to work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Sold working knowledge of automation framework and automation scripts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Open-minded team player attitude
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated
- Passionate about playing and making video games
Nice to have
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine 4 and Blueprint system.
- Basic C# skills
- Experience with Perforce and Swarm
- Previous experience in game dev
- Shipped at least 1 AAA title
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science or similar discipline (Physics, Math, EE, etc.)
What we offer
- A competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Personal development opportunities and the possibility to work in a multicultural environment
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do
- Private health care & gym card
- Business trips and integration events
- Comprehensive assistance in relocation
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office
- Free library with a wide range of games and books
- In-company English language classes and Polish lessons for foreigners
- An informal atmosphere, no dress code, no unwanted formalities
People Can Fly is one of the leading and most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the world. We took off in 2002 and since then, we have never slowed down. We made our mark on the action-shooter genre, developing titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, and Gears of War: Judgement. After being part of the Epic Games family, our desire to stay free and create on our own terms eventually made us independent.
Over the years our studio has grown from 40 to nearly 300 people, whom we affectionately call ‘aviators’, located across the globe. You’ll now find us not only in Poland but also in the United Kingdom, the United States, and Canada. Our world-class creative teams are currently working on two exciting AAA projects - Outriders and a brand new action-adventure title.
We make great games and this is why freedom and ownership stay at the center of everything we do. We make sure that our culture stays informal, whilst direct communication and a quick decision-making process really matter. As a PCF aviator, you’ll have a real impact on the games we’re working on. You’ll also receive access to our solid know-how, creative resources, and constructive feedback at every stage of development. We want to embrace your contribution!
This is a unique moment in our history. Take flight on this amazing journey with us and become a part of something truly special!