People Can Fly is one of the leading and most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the world. We took off in 2002 and since then, we have never slowed down. We made our mark on the action-shooter genre, developing titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, and Gears of War: Judgement. After being part of the Epic Games family, our desire to stay free and create on our own terms eventually made us independent.
Over the years our studio has grown from 40 to nearly 300 people, whom we affectionately call ‘aviators’, located across the globe. You’ll now find us not only in Poland but also in the United Kingdom, the United States, and Canada. Our world-class creative teams are currently working on two exciting AAA projects - Outriders and a brand new action-adventure title.
We make great games and this is why freedom and ownership stay at the center of everything we do. We make sure that our culture stays informal, whilst direct communication and a quick decision-making process really matter. As a PCF aviator, you’ll have a real impact on the games we’re working on. You’ll also receive access to our solid know-how, creative resources, and constructive feedback at every stage of development. We want to embrace your contribution!
This is a unique moment in our history. Take flight on this amazing journey with us and become a part of something truly special!
- Facilitating and improving internal development processes
- Collaborating with Leads and Directors to manage production of features in our game
- Managing development teams and advocating their needs
- Working with other Producers to create realistic schedules and mitigate risks/blockers
- Working with internal groups during the development process and communicating with the publisher and external vendors
- At least one AAA multi-platform title shipped as a Producer
- Experience in managing multiple teams of 15+ people
- Experience with current generation console full game development cycle and submission process
- Exceptional project management and leadership skills
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- High work ethic and self-motivated
- Experience with MS Project and Jira
- Internal production experience with a developer and/or external publishing experience at a publisher
- Fluency in English
- Passion for Games
What we offer
- 100% company paid Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Company-paid holidays and an attractive paid time off policy which includes 4 weeks of vacation
- Relocation Assistance
- Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Pet Insurance
- Flexible Savings Account Programs
- Commuter Tax benefits
- Discounted gym memberships to keep our staff healthy and happy
- An informal atmosphere, no dress code, no unwanted formalities