(Closed) Junior Marketing Manager
An opportunity for an experienced gaming/esports Marketing Assistant to be part of a young and hungry gaming content agency to devise and implement the esports and gaming content and social strategies across IPs and regions.
The esports Marketing Assistant will report to the Head of Creative Strategy and Marketing to assist in esports and gaming marketing activity with the purpose of reaching target markets in North and South American Markets.
The individual will assist in the creation and implementation of strategy for client projects within the context of events and broadcasts in esports and gaming. The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for tracking all KPIs on a project basis and will be required to coordinate calendars and reports.
They will also join in the Gaming and esports working group for the wider OS team as necessary to support one-off projects based on client or strategy needs. The Marketing Assistant will work closely with our communications, content, and social media teams to coordinate project needs and making sure all internal and external deadlines are met.
We value experience over formal qualifications and you must be fluent in written and spoken English.
Contract initially, with room to move to FTE.
Support the creative and marketing teams with planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing campaigns
- Provide administrative and project support for a variety of marketing programs
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and collateral
- Help organize and coordinate marketing events such as watch parties,
- Evaluate data and create reports on key metrics in order to monitor campaign efficiency and analyze trends
- Write and edit content for different platforms such as social media, website, and press releases
- 1-2+ years of experience in marketing, communications, or social media strategy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of esports across multiple IPs, plus if you have previous industry experience
- Experience with cloud services, Google Suite, and other tools
- Plus if you know Spanish or Portuguese