We’re seeking an experienced and driven Creative Director to join our organisation to oversee all internal and external creative projects.
You will be essential to creating and leading creative campaigns covering all aspects of the organisation, including social & digital, live and online events and creator / talent campaigns - both direct to brands, and to media/advertising agencies. The role requires a person who is highly professional, takes immense pride in developing and leading a team of creatives who is also prepared to work hard in a fast-paced media and entertainment environment.
Bringing a growth mindset, the role also requires the ability to work autonomously and within a team of people working towards the organisation’s vision - with an expectation that your knowledge and energy will positively impact the whole organisation.
ORDER is Oceania’s premier esports and gaming organisation. Based in Melbourne, the company was founded in 2017 and has since gone on to be the region's winningest esports organisation. Currently ORDER has professional gamers competing in League of Legends, Counter Strike, Valorant, Rainbow Six and Fighting Games. In a first for the region, earlier this year ORDER took residency at our new facility in Collingwood Melbourne, which will feature the Alienware esports high performance room, Logitech G streaming room, production studio and administrative offices.
Looking forward, ORDER is continuing to build out the brand, incorporating gaming, lifestyle, and licensed content, gaming production, and apparel – with a vision to inspire and foster creativity, while shaping the future of youth and popular culture.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Create a productive and creative environment for our content team
- Ensure that all projects are being created to the highest quality possible
- Oversee and review all creative projects within the ORDER banner
- Keep up-to-date on design and business trends and execute on fitting trends
- Bring new perspectives, ideas and processes to the creative team
- Work with our clients on creative briefs and come up with the most creative solutions to fit their needs
- Direct projects to fit within the brands values and guidelines
- Move the organisation forward in a unified direction
- Assess and evaluate all creative projects of the organisation
Competencies, Qualifications, Experience and Key Attributes
- 3-4+ years of experience in the film & digital content space
- Have a robust understanding of different forms of media including video, photo, graphic design & live-streaming.
- Team leading skills in a creative environment
- Strong understanding of digital, print, social and broadcast media
- Experience in new business development initiatives and activities
- Strong attention to detail
- Liasing with client services
ORDER is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and diverse candidates. We provide a welcoming, safe, and flexible approach to work and provide an environment that benefits from and enables the best from everyone.