Old Skull Games, an independent studio based in Lyon (France) and reference in the Mobile Video Game industry, is seeking for a talented Executive Producer to join the crew on fresh and innovative projects.
At Old Skull games we have that one thing we value the most: a great team and an amazing working environment. Since we started in 2012, we never stopped to improve our company culture in order to make our pirates’ bark a bright caravel where it’s always a pleasure to work in.
Your Buccaneers’ Missions
- Strategic Management:
- Be the strategic link between the developpement teams and the stakeholders.
- Setup budget management tools and ensure the budget allocation.
- Manage projects subsidies requests.
- Manage risks and contingencies.
- Project Management:
- Work with the team managers to estimate the resources allocation (budgets, milestones deadlines and deliverables, team members)
- Coordinate team members operations and schedules with managers, leads and producers.
- Ensure the delivery deadlines.
- Operate negotiations for deadlines and milestones with the clients.
- Team Management:
- Take the lead of the Production team.
- Work with HR and Leads to determine recruitment needs.
- Quality Management:
- Ensure that the production methods and tools are adequate by auditing current and innovative solutions.
- Make regular competitive intelligence and monitoring to ensure better quality management over time.
Your Buccaneer’s Profile
- You are fluent in English (speaking, reading, writing)
- You have a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in project management in video game development, managing cross-discipline teams.
- You shipped several and various games in a full-time project management role.
- You are excellent at communicating with others.
- You have analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- You have undeniable leadership skills.
- You are proactive, innovative and diplomate.
- You are not afraid of Google Docs/Spreadsheet.
- You can hold your liquor.
- Flexible schedules.
- Possibility of partial remote work.
- Fruits, coffee, drinks…
- Regular sports activity. (pool table, babyfoot, ping-pong, climbing, tennis, badminton, yoga)
- Our annual Summer Camp summit.
- Weekly team breakfasts to talk about our company and projects.
- Board games, video games tournaments, and lots of other cool stuff!
- Position starting now in Lyon, France.
- CDI (Permanent contract)