Obsidian is looking for experienced Gameplay Programmers familiar with developing games using the Unreal Engine.
Our ideal candidate has a strong work ethic, outstanding problem-solving skills, the ability to deliver on time, and works well in a team environment.
- An avid gamer with a passion for making games.
- Comfortable working closely with designers on the implementation of gameplay systems.
- Prior gameplay or AI programming experience using Unreal Engine.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication and team skills.
- Proficiency in C/C++.
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Multiplayer game development experience.
- Experience with cross-platform game development.
- Understanding of various specialized engine systems such as networking, physics, and rendering.
- Experience developing miscellaneous tools and utilities in either C++, C#, or shell scripting languages.
- Experience modifying existing systems as well as adding new systems to modern commercial game engines.
Obsidian Entertainment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.