Art Director - Marketing
Since 2010, we make iconic live games through creative design excellence, efficient execution and unparalleled attention to detail. In early 2015, we spun off Funcom’s game development teams in Montréal with a view to offer what very few of our competitors can: Energy, agility, creativity and flawless discipline combined to provide quality, speed and fun.
This senior position offers the chance to be the creative lead for the Marketing team. The successful applicant will be responsible for the ongoing art production in the Marketing department. The Art Director will work closely with our Marketing team and the Production’s Art teams. This individual should be an expert concept artist with industry experience. You will be expected to manage and develop high-quality assets for all marketing media (in- and out of game).
The ideal candidate will possess outstanding creative abilities and have a strong background in graphic design, ideation, and collaborative environments.
Tasks And Responsibilities
- Define and manage all marketing visual creations for the studio
- Define and manage all marketing visual creations for the games (out- and in-app)
- Define, craft, and nurture brand identity and image (studio + games)
- Define and conceive and manage the design, for static and video assets to promote our games
- Provide promotional concepts for stores, online medias, and in-game
- Maintain and develop the graphical style for each campaign
- Foster support and drive creativity across the team.
- Create and nurture a continuous link with the dev teams for each game
- Design all types of creative assets required for promotion (logotypes, app icons, loading screens, ads, pitches, etc.)
- Collaborate with the Business Intelligence team to provide smart ideation
- Benchmark and stay up-to-date with the following trends: graphic design, webdsign, social medias, mobile games, digital entertainment industry
- Professional knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, mainly: Photoshop, Illustrator, Bridge
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Dreamweaver and Adobe XD is a plus.
- Excellent portfolio demonstrating a high level of Graphic Design skills (creativity + know-how)
- Professional understanding of UI
- A pro-active and creative mind
- Solution-driven and autonomous
- High sense of delivery: quantity, quality, deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English; French
- Great employee benefits (Insurance package, sick days, etc)
- Possibility of advancement
- Dynamic and challenging work environment
- Training opportunities
- Team oriented culture
- Social events and gathering