(Closed) Senior System Software Engineer
We are looking for a talented and ambitious system software engineer to join the team working on NVIDIA GeForce Now Platform. The main focus of the team is client application and reusable components for GeForce Now and GeForce Experience application. We are part of the international team working together to provide world-class gaming ecosystem to our users. We are used to remote work and communication, which is especially valuable today, with COVID on the run!
What You Will Be Doing
We are looking for an engineer who combines the ability to debug non-trivial code with a vision of a bigger picture of the product feature delivery.
- Participate in developing of NVIDIA’s cloud-based game streaming service to deliver real-time gameplay to various devices!
- React to user feedback, improve the product based on metrics collected from end-user and server systems
- Design, prototype, implement and document native components for GeForce Now clients
- Collaborate and coordinate between multiple distributed teams end-to-end feature delivery;
What We Need To See
- BA in CS or equivalent practical experience.
- Upper-intermediate oral and written technical English
- Ability to write readable, testable, maintainable and extensible code, primarily in C++, 5+ years development experience
- History of dedication to testing and Continuous Delivery.
- Good Windows API or POSIX APIs experience, experience in writing and debugging multithreaded code
- Communication, collaboration, mentoring and teamwork skills; habitude to estimate the work efforts and to share the work progress
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
- Passion for PC or mobile gaming
- Experience with Chromium Embedded Framework
- Understanding of A/B testing approach and using it in the software development
- 'Pet' software project is a plus (you can send us your code examples)
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.