Director of Product Marketing, Cloud Gaming
As the Director of Product Management for Cloud Gaming, you will be part of the team that helps gamers access powerful gaming computers in cloud data centers from any device to play their favorite games in seconds. You will help us to formulate strategies, backed with analysis and clear communication, to bring together various international partners, including Gamers, Publishers, Digital Stores, Telecommunications Companies and Hardware and Software ecosystem partners to build the next generation platform for gaming. NVIDIA GeForce NOW is the destination for PC gamers in the cloud. Over 1 million of gamers already depend on GeForce NOW for their daily entertainment, and we are looking for leaders to help us grow it by many multiples within the next few years.
What You'll Be Doing
- Lead and develop a product roadmap, product requirements, while balancing priorities, resources, customers and competitors.
- Develop new business models and strategies backed by analysis and insights that are tailored for regional markets including North America, South America, Europe, APAC, India and China.
- Recruit and strengthen a team of hardworking product managers.
- Partner closely with Engineering, Marketing and other internal teams to build, drive and deliver innovative, compelling product experiences.
- Communicate concisely and align clearly with executive staff/
What We Need To See
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field.
- 15 years of C-level product management experience, including product conception as well as launching, building and growing multiple products.
- Experience in recruiting, leading and developing a team of product managers.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including Engineering, Finance, Operations and Marketing.
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
- MBA or other business degree with experience growing billion-dollar businesses
- 5+ years validated experience with cloud-based, software service products.
- Expertise in building data centers and defining server products.
- Passion for 3D graphics and video games.
- Proven analytics background, with ability to dive into data analysis.
- Innovative problem solver and excellent collaborator who thrives in a constantly evolving environment.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.