- Supporting the User Engagement Management group in planning, setup and deployment of email campaigns and on-console communication (Switch News)
- Planning of recommendation campaigns and other user journey campaigns for Nintendo’s products and services
- Briefing the creation of channel-dedicated copy, coordinating localizations and approval processes while providing feedback when required
- Digital marketing assets: Supporting the coordination and production of required visual assets (banners, videos) with internal and external stakeholders
- Analysis and reviews of campaigns
- The internship has to be mandatory for your current studies
- The length of the mandatory internship should be 6 months
- Strong interest in digital marketing, content marketing, email marketing or CRM
- Passion for video game industry and Nintendo Ips
- Interest in SQL and HTML would be a plus
- Very good English language skills. Another European language would be a plus
- Basic knowledge of CMS (Content Management Systems) and Adobe Photoshop would be a plus
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application – in English – including your CV, confirmation letter for mandatory internship from your university and your earliest possible starting date.
* With this job advertisement, we would like to encourage people of all genders to apply. Therefore, we refrain from explicitly mentioning any gender. Our company is opposed to gender-based discrimination, as well as discrimination based on other legally protected characteristics.