Intern in the area of Product Lifecycle Coordination
- Supporting the planning and organization of activities related to the launch of products and services in the Customer Care department
- Supporting the Product Lifecycle team in task and information management
- Testing products related to their launch
- Working and collaborating with other departments and Nintendo European offices
Please note that all tasks will be executed in close cooperation with the internship supervisor.
- The internship has to be mandatory for your current studies in the fields of product lifecycle management, engineering or business processes
- The minimum length of the mandatory internship should be 6 months
- Strong interest in product management
- Very good English skills, another European language would be a plus
- Very good MS Office skills
- Passion for games and the video game industry
Earliest start date: January 2021
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application – in English – including your CV, confirmation letter for mandatory internship from your university and your earliest possible starting date.