Diversity and Inclusion Program Specialist
Niantic supports one of the most diverse user bases in the world, and we’re seeking an experienced and hardworking colleague to join our Diversity and Inclusion Team. As our Diversity & Inclusion Program Specialist, you will support all of our company programs, events, and initiatives crafted to increase diversity at every level of the company and further our deep cultural dedication to inclusivity and belonging. As a direct report into our Head of Diversity and Inclusion and member of the People team, you’ll be an important voice and advocate both internally and externally to ensure we best represent the communities we live in and serve. This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
- Collaborating on, and supporting, Niantic’s global D&I strategy across the company.
- Reporting on metrics for measuring the efficiency of our D&I initiatives to ensure we are making significant and measurable progress.
- Being a resource for employees of different backgrounds (and our employee resource groups) to ensure their perspectives are represented in key organizational decisions.
- Support the Head of D&I with external organizations and partnerships to increase community engagement through event programming.
- Support and maintain the creation of comprehensive learning opportunities including workshops, guest presenters, professional development opportunities, and related activities that support the development of the skills, knowledge, and mentality needed to create an expansive learning and working environment.
- Shown proficiency and experience in building D&I Metrics and analytics in excel.
- An authentic dedication to diversity and desire to advocate for more inclusive approaches to People's operations & development.
- Experience working on D&I programs/initiatives with proven success at driving positive change.
- Technical curiosity and knowledge of emerging standard methodology trends in D&I programs and events.
- An excellent communicator and collaborator with the ability to efficiently build presentations.
- A deep sense of emotional intelligence. You connect well with employees of all levels and understand their needs.
- A belief in a People-first approach when it comes to organizational change.
- You have experience working with diverse, cross-functional teams.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and recently released third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.