(Closed) Brand Partnership Lead - APAC
Seeking a Brand Partnership Lead to expand our APAC Advertising business by acquiring new Niantic Partners through our Location Based AR Real World Games. This role will be on the Global Niantic Brand Partnership team and requires a candidate with attention to detail, revenue driving ability, strategic negotiation, promptness, excellent organizational skills and professional relationship building. The ideal candidate should also possess ambitious, strategic thinking and influencing skills to various counterparts including both external and internal. This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
- Initiating the deal and driving revenue by acquiring new strategic partner for Niantic.
- Identify, build relationships and acquire clients with a variety of partners to support and grow Niantic’s business.
- Help define the go-to-market strategy for Niantic’s Real World Platform and execute by identifying with suitable brands and partners.
- Collaborate closely with Strategic Partner Manager to ensure well-executed handoffs, and to develop, maintain and grow partner relationships; optimizing for shared goals and objectives.
- Own and lead deal negotiations with competitive analysis and / or models.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Engineers, Legal & Marketing teams to ensure the partnership meets internal needs.
- Identify scalable processes that help to drive efficiency.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong negotiator with a partnership approach; ability to represent Niantic in agreement discussions and structure terms to achieve strong ongoing partner alignment.
- 7+ years of experience in Digital Media, mobile, or online advertising industry. Preferably experience in Gaming and/or Location based marketing
- Experience with partner development and management.
- Experience with ongoing partner relationship management; ability to serve as an advocate for your accounts internally and work collaboratively to find opportunities or resolve issues.
- Understanding of Niantic's products and technology industry.
- An ability to initiate, and interpret legal documents while keeping in mind local context and working with attorneys on specific contract language.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience; MBA will be a plus.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and recently released third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.