(Closed) Apparel Designer
NeX Gaming launched in January of 2020 and, what a year it has been. With over 200+ members in our Discord server and over 6 Gaming teams in Call of Duty, Rainbow Six Siege and VALORANT. We have took the NeX step in our sucessful journey towards victory. We currently have 6 trophies to our name and are always looking to get more. NeX Gaming has strived through a Global Pandemic and with our players hopes and our dreams, we continue to strive forward to make NeX Gaming sit atop our predecessors.
Job Title: Apparel Designer
Parent Company: NeX Gaming, L.L.C.
Business: UltimatelyWired Apparel
- 18 years or older
- Resides in the United States or Canada
- Portfolio required highlighting T-Shirt designs (and illustrations)
- Knowledge of Esports
- Sign a contract under NeX Gaming, L.L.C.
- Proven ability to apply and perform graphic design skills including drawing/sketching, typography, ideation, color theory, use of texture, spacing, and scale, visual presentation development and layout that is supported by a portfolio of creative art and graphic design
- Expert-level experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat)
- Knowledge of PrintFiles for use
- Knowledge of trends influencing design in general, and the athletic industry specifically
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines while maintaining keen attention to detail
- Ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives
- Tolerance for ambiguity, strong prioritization skills, and the ability to work well with a large variety of personalities at all levels of business.
- Create and present apparel concepts (jerseys, tshirts, hoodies, hats etc.) for esports organizations.
- Design and develop complete merch collections for esports teams, influencers and streamers.
- Make production ready tech packs for wide range of apparel.
- Develop marketing assets and ad campaigns to be used on social media and email blasts.
- Create a Print-File for use and readiness along with Package.
- Ability to work on a time frame of 2 weeks or less
- Work with different teams to create their personalized apparel
- Please provide a link to your portfolio
- Please Email a Resume/CV to the email address attached to the Apply button.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Graphic Design: 6 -12 months (Required)
- Adobe Illustrator: 6-12 months (Required)
- Adobe Photoshop: 1 year+ (Required)
- 6 Months
- 1 Year