Casters are some of the most recognizable faces of our organization. This puts you on the front-line of engagement with our broad audiences and requires you to truly want to be, in the moment. A caster is expected to be a quick thinker and a good personality that makes people feel like the interactive is genuine. Casters can expect to receive exclusive interviews, first hands-on experiences, and the ability to really get behind the scenes of some of the biggest trends in Esports.
- Host streaming NEST tournaments and events
- Engage the audience in the action
- Provide commentary and play-by-play
- Give the audience knowledge and information to keep them in the loop
- Able to maintain a high-level of energy for extended periods of time
- Experienced being in front of the camera and with audiences
- Proficient degree of knowledge within the Esports industry
- Ability to think on the fly
- Comfortable engaging with people
Remember to send samples of your work. Any applications without sample materials will be disregarded.