Send CV and Covering Letter to the email address listed.
Position: Experienced Games Programmer [Full Time / Permanent]
An opportunity to join a dynamic new games studio with a focus on technical excellence with exciting projects using best-in-class technology. You'll be joining a company at an exciting time, helping to build a culture of collaboration with great work-life balance, getting recognised for your contribution to our studio and have fun while doing so. The applicant will be working on our in-house tech/project as well as contracts where and when needed.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Programmer will:
- Have 5 years + experience
- Good communication skills, good team player.
- Willing to learn new skills, face new challenges and technology.
- Ability to lead a sub-team or be part of a team.
- Shipped at least 1 AAA title.
- Unreal experience as an advantage.
- Be competent and confident in the following areas:
- C, C++, C# as an advantage
- System design and implementation
- Console experience - PS4, Xbox One, Next-gen as an advantage
- £ - Competitive, Dependent on experience.
- Role: Full Time / Permanent
- Currently Work from Home
- Post-Covid: Manchester, UK OR flexible working with open to relocation candidates with support to relocate