Licensing Producer (Marketing)
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences to deliver deep player engagement, organic acquisition and long term retention. Our portfolio of games include – CSR Racing 2, FarmVille, Hit it Rich! Slots, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker.
Based at our at NaturalMotion Games studio in London, renowned for making games that wow people. For the past three years NaturalMotion Studios have been named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
We are looking for an experienced Licensing Producer to manage multiple projects and build trust with our internal customers and partner teams.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage asset approvals under direction of the Lead Producer. Track art, audio, video and other assets daily
- Build and maintain tracking documents of asset approvals for long term and short term game projects
- Organise, provide quality control and submit game assets to licensors for approval, while communicating feedback to teams and managing all change requests and re-submissions
- Learn and be able to contribute and communicate improvements to the existing working processes
- Work closely with external vendors, Business Development, Finance, Legal, and Procurement on maintaining existing license agreements
Required Skills & Experience
- Project management experience
- Project management-related tools such as Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Ability to juggle and constantly prioritise multiple projects/requests from numerous internal and/or external partners
- Self-motivated, autonomous, demonstrates initiative, flexibility and can work well under pressure
- Collaborative by nature, quickly and easily builds relationships, ensures open dialog, engenders trust and partners well within a team to deliver results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn in-house and external partner proprietary website portal
- Experience with Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets and Slides) and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Working knowledge of different image and video file formats, including how to manipulate images and video
- Work experience in video games, real-money gaming or other entertainment industries
- Experience with Slack, Jira and Confluence
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.