Senior Graphics Engineer
Motorsport Games is a video game publisher located in Orlando, FL. Motorsport Games develops, distributes, and publishes NASCAR games for video game consoles, PC, mobile devices, and emerging platforms. Join us as we grow our studio in Orlando to expand our business with new and exciting game projects!
Your main purpose for this role is to profile and optimize the NASCAR series of games for PC and console platforms
- Develop, profile, and optimize the rendering pipeline
- Debug existing scenes for graphic anomalies and optimize for framerate
- Write clean, high-quality, maintainable code
- Ensure delivery of all scheduled tasks
- Effectively communicate status of assigned tasks
- Collaborate with other team members including production and engineering to bring tasks to completion
- Work closely with the dev and art teams to improve content pipelines and increase scene quality
- Maintains confidentiality of games that have not been released to the public
- 5+ Years of game development experience working with graphics apis such as DirectX12, Vulkan
- Ability to debug/write HLSL and/or CG
- Experience with debuggers such as PIX, Razor, RenderDoc, Etc.
- Strong math skills
- Experience using Unreal 4 Engine
- Demonstrable coding ability in C++
- Shipped multiple game titles on PC and console systems
- Experience using source control tools such as Perforce
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of video games. Familiarity with games consoles and mobile games.
- Proficiency with computers, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Ability to multi‑task in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Independent worker (i.e., takes initiative and works well with little supervision).
- Office located in Orlando, FL
- Team of highly professional specialists, who are ready to share their experience
- Health insurance and paid time off after qualifying period