Assistant Coach Esports (Part-Time, Temporary)
Assistant Coach of Esports (Part-Time Temporary)
Blue Bell, PA
Montgomery County Community College invites applications for the Assistant Coach of Esports position. The Assistant Coach of Esports is responsible for supporting the head coach in all aspects of running the individual esports program and carrying out the mission and objectives of the athletic department, NJCAAe, NACE, and any/all affiliated esport leagues.
*This position requires the PA Child Abuse, PA State Police, and FBI Fingerprinting clearances to be completed prior to the first day of employment.
**This position requires a pre-employment drug screening test as a condition of employment.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associate’s degree preferred.
- Relevant coaching experience required; collegiate coaching experience preferred.
- Knowledge of NACE and NJCAAe rules and compliance required.
- Knowledge of League of Legends, Super Smash Brothers Ultimate, Overwatch & Rocket League
- Knowledge of Discord, Twitch, STEAM
- Must possess and maintain a valid Pennsylvania motor vehicle operator’s license
- Valid First Aid and CPR certifications are required; if certifications are not current at time of hire, continued employment is contingent upon obtaining these certifications within two weeks of hire.
Montgomery County Community College offers a comprehensive curriculum of more than 100 degree and certificate programs, a Virtual Campus, a Culinary Arts Institute, a Municipal Police Academy, and specialized workforce development programs, all of which leverage the College’s nationally ranked use of innovative technology. An Achieving the Dream (AtD) Leader College, the institution is positioned at the vanguard of national efforts to increase completion, improve learning outcomes, and remove barriers to access for more than 24,000 students annually. The College is also recognized regionally and nationally for its sustainability leadership, work with military veterans, and community service and service learning opportunities. Montgomery County Community College was recognized by NISOD and Diverse: Issues in Higher Education as one of nine “2018 Promising Places to Work in Community Colleges.” Visit mc3.edu or join us on Twitter @mccc.
Apply online: For the complete job description and to apply for this position, please click the Apply button below.
This position is open until filled.
Montgomery County Community College (MCCC) has a strong institutional commitment to diversity and is dedicated to excellence through diversity in education and employment. MCCC, an EEO Employer, provides equal employment and educational opportunities to all who are qualified. In keeping with the College’s diversity initiative, MCCC seeks and welcomes applications from diverse candidates, those who have had multicultural experience, and those who can demonstrate a commitment to diversity.