(Closed) Performance Marketing Manager
Level up your career with MobilityWare, one of mobile gaming’s leading publishers of card and puzzle games. With our headquarters in the heart of Orange County and a brand new studio in Utah, we’re dedicated to our mission of bringing joy to others one game at a time.
Ever since our flagship title Solitaire hit the Apple App Store on the day it opened in 2008, MobilityWare has been entertaining gamers around the world. With a product portfolio that includes beloved hits such as FreeCell, MONOPOLY Solitaire, Spades, Hearts, Mahjong, and Bubble Shooter Pop, our games have been downloaded over 400 MILLION times.
MobilityWare was recently named one of Built in LA’s Best Places to Work for the second year in a row and we’ve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Orange County five times by the Orange County Business Journal and OC Register. While we’re proud to be the company behind some of mobile gaming’s most popular titles, our most important achievement is creating a work environment that encourages professional growth and prioritizes the wellness of all of our team members.
MobilityWare is looking for a User Acquisition Manager with experience in Mobile Games to join our User Acquisition and Marketing Team! This is an exciting opportunity for a performance centric marketer to work on and lead the marketing initiatives for our Solitaire suite of games!
- Manage strategic initiatives for all areas of marketing including Product Marketing and app store optimization (ASO), user acquisition (UA), cross promotion, social media, and experimental marketing.
- Collaborate with product teams and executives to define marketing goals, develop marketing strategy, and implement campaigns
- Launch and manage user acquisition campaigns on ad networks, social media platforms, and other channels.
- Help support the P&L and product forecast for all game titles in the Solitaire suite.
- Promote product growth by leading cross-functional team discussions between Product, Strategy, User Acquisition, and other teams.
- Analyze performance and measure ROI of all marketing activations including UA, cross promo, ASO, and all other marketing campaigns.
- Be the brand champion of Card titles by creating compelling value propositions and supporting consumer communications, including creatives and copies.
- Monitor and analyze data to optimize campaigns to meet volume and ROI targets for each product
- Coordinate with design teams on creative assets to maximize performance
- Track campaign and generate performance reports
- Collaborate with data analysts and product managers to develop insights
- BA/BS Degree in marketing/finance or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in marketing for mobile games or apps
- 2+ years of experience in media buying / user acquisition / performance marketing
- High proficiency in owning ASO strategies and execution, including keyword optimizations, localizations, creative optimizations, and App Store description copy writing
- Experience in running A/B tests and deriving at actionable recommendations
- Highly organized with proven track record or managing a large number of projects simultaneously
- Experience managing and optimizing advertising campaigns directly (Not through an agency)
- Experience launching advertising campaigns on social, ad networks, DSPs, and search
- Experience coordinating with creative teams to create assets
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to project plan and manage multiple concurrent projects
- Advanced knowledge of the mobile ecosystem
- Track record of working with multiple cross functional teams
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience building and managing relationships with third party media partners
- Experience working in a metric-driven role focused on ROI
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Proven Data Analysis and Excel experience
- Ability to be flexible on a day to day basis with task priority
- Advanced Excel skills for analyzing data (R and SQL knowledge a plus)
- Working knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Experience in CRM, social, and re-engagement campaigns a plus.
- Experience working in the social/mobile game industry a plus
Do we have your attention yet? Here are just some of the perks of working with us:
- We offer medical (100% paid option), dental (100% paid), vision (100% paid), unlimited PTO/Vacation, life insurance (100% paid), and profit sharing incentives around a 401K.
- Annual, all inclusive company trip for you and a guest. Previous destinations include Hawaii, a Mexican Riviera Cruise, and Las Vegas. This year we’re going to Los Cabos!
- We promise to keep you fed when we’re back in the office. We offer things like free lunch, free snacks, and free drinks.
- Casual workplace that includes a relaxed dress code, plus a newly remodeled office in the heart of Irvine.
- Growth, growth, growth - we are growing and we would love for you to join us on the ride.
- Annual Game Jam to show off your creative chops!