(Closed) Product Manager
We are MPL, India’s biggest mobile eSports platform.
Every day thousands of users join us to play their favorite mobile games and win amazing rewards. From simple skill-based games like Fruit Chop and Runner No. 1 to more immersive experiences like Pool and Pro Cricket, we have it all (almost).
MPL believes there is a Hero in everyone who is hungry for more- more challenges, more wins, and more accolades. With hundreds of tournaments and contests running each day we provide our users with a gaming experience that’s unparalleled.
Backed by our fast growing user base and marquee investors like Sequoia Capital, we are constantly moving towards our goal to make mobile Esports a household name in India.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Study user behaviour using App Analytics software
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Conduct user feedback sessions via call, surveys and in person events
- Review daily KPIs and proactively identify opportunities, trends, and threats to the product.
- Lead a vertical for product related inquiries/ queries and work collaboratively with business units to address any issues that may arise
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies
- Experience with Consumer facing products is huge plus
- Experience in the Gaming industry is huge plus
What we look for
- FROM TOP TIER B SCHOOL OR GRAD SCHOOL IS COMPULSARY
- Extremely Metric Focused - The metric that matters the most in our business is Player Games per day. The more the merrier.
- AtLeast 3+Years of Product management experience
- Outcome Focused and not Output focused - Simply put, it really matter how much you or your team work.
- The only thing that matters is whether the above metric moved positively or not
- Less is More - Has the ability to deconstruct a large problem into simple tasks for their teams and Prefers doing Fewer things very well rather than doing many things very poorly
- Specialists - The captain of every team has to be good at something, we believe that the leader has to be a specialist at one discipline it may be the product, business development or marketing or anything for that matter.
- Embrace Uncertainty - Startups are all about who reacts better and faster., leaders who win are usually folks who can embrace uncertainty and react fast to win!