Mistplay is looking for a new Product Manager to join our growing team! This person would work closely with our Engineers, Design and Data teams to help design, manage and release the development of products at Mistplay.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Setting goals, spec writing, managing project execution, A/B testing, defining product roll-out strategy
- Conduct research and develop a good understanding of the customer's needs, new technologies, trends in the market, and competitors.
- Participate in all phases of the product development life cycle, including analysis, design, testing, and integration.
- Understand the business logic and company KPIs when prioritizing tasks.
- Handle operational incidents professionally and insightfully (e.g. work together with the other team to quickly bring resolution, with clear external and internal communication)
- Anticipate implementation challenges with each every proposal.
- Understand how to successfully A/B test features, and continually suggests ways to improve performance during the testing phases.
- Actively coaches and supports junior members of the team
- Works with clients and the broader business to validate the product feedback loop
- Identifies opportunities for improvement in the product portfolio
What We're Looking For:
- +3 years of experience of Product Management
- +3 years of experience designing and managing the development of SDK or API
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Experience designing and leading a team of Engineers
- Experience building mobile interfaces
- Self-motivated individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem solver. Able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions
- Data-driven - able to analyze problems and evaluate solutions based on data
- Familiarity with MEAN stack (Mongo DB, Express.js, Angular.js, Node.js)
- Familiarity with Swift, Kotlin, C#
We work hard to make our work atmosphere as inviting and fun as possible! Working at Mistplay is coupled with a whole array of perks that we've adopted virtually and in-person: Team Lunches, game nights, company-wide events, and so much more.
Our culture is deeply rooted in growth and upheld by a team of smart, dynamic, and enthusiastic people. We utilize data to constantly learn, improve, and adapt. We foster an environment where everyone is encouraged to share their ideas, push boundaries, take calculated risks, and witness their visions come to life.
Think you have what it takes? We'd love to meet you!