Motion Graphic Designer
Since 2015, Mistplay has established itself as one of the new-age leaders in mobile advertising. We’re known best for creating the #1 Loyalty Program for mobile gamers with over 16 million users and counting. Our passion to innovate drives our growth across the industry with the constant development of new powerful ad tech tools, apps, and the recent launch of a publishing division for mobile games.
We’re proud of the accomplishments our teams have achieved so far and our goal is to keep climbing higher. The AppsFlyer Performance Index ranked Mistplay as the 5th best global media source on the IAP Index along with top ranks in retention and IAA categories. Mistplay has also been recognized by Singular as an industry leader for high ROI and low fraud.
Mobile marketing is constantly evolving and Mistplay is looking for the brightest minds around the world to join us as we pioneer the industry together!
Mistplay is seeking a Motion Graphic Designer to join our marketing team. Under the direction of our Senior User Acquisition Manager, you will be responsible for the conceptualization, design and production of video creatives, static images, style guides, and logos to be used in our user acquisition campaigns.
You will work cross functionally with the Sales, Data, and Product teams to ensure alignment with brand, marketing objectives, and client goals.
When applying, please be sure to attach your portfolio!
What you'll be doing:
- Brainstorm, create, and develop original videos, images, and other digital ads to be used as part of our marketing campaigns
- Follow projects from initial concept through final execution
- Must stay professionally up-to-date on current pop culture trends (i.e. games, social media, fashion, design, movies, tv etc.)
- Present your work, be responsive to design changes and be innovative in your approach
- Meet deadlines and have the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Meet quality and accuracy standards as required
- Work with and take direction from brand management and other departments
- Manage assigned projects to meet required schedules
- Organize, archive and keep all job files up-to-date
What we're looking for:
- College diploma in graphic design, modelling or other relevant training
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in image processing with Photoshop, Illustrator, and other 2D/3D software
- Minimum 1-3 years experience with After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Knowledge of 3Ds Max, Maya, and or Cinema 4D
- Art theory basics is a must. (i.e: Composition & Color Theory)
- Knowledge of sound effects and audio design
- Photography and/or Cinematography is a plus
We work hard to make our work atmosphere as inviting and fun as possible! Working at Mistplay is coupled with a whole array of perks that we've adopted virtually and in-person: Team Lunches, game nights, company-wide events, and so much more.
Our culture is deeply rooted in growth and upheld by a team of smart, dynamic, and enthusiastic people. We utilize data to constantly learn, improve, and adapt. We foster an environment where everyone is encouraged to share their ideas, push boundaries, take calculated risks, and witness their visions come to life.
Think you have what it takes? We'd love to meet you!