Director of Product
Mistplay is the first Loyalty Program for mobile gamers. Players use our platform to play games, connect with friends, and earn awesome rewards; such as Amazon gift cards and prepaid Visas.
We leverage a wealth of in-game data and Machine Learning to recommend the best games to our users and coach developers of all sizes to help them build games. We use our marketing expertise and platforms to make sure our studio partners' games reach millions of players around the world.
With a growth of over 10 million users in under 3 years, Mistplay is one of the fastest growing companies in North America. Join us as we continue to level up!
The ideal candidate has experience navigating complex problems and working with a multitude of stakeholders and competing priorities to deliver innovative solutions, and the ability to reach audiences with customized, relevant, and compelling products.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Director of Product is responsible for leading our team of PMs to deliver high quality and strategic product growth. The Product team works cross-functionally with the Engineering team, Design team, Growth team, User Acquisition team, and the Data team. In this capacity, the Director of Product is instrumental in driving the growth and future of both Mistplay and Ecoplay branches.
This role is also about identifying, and helping teams identify, the tactical actions that will have immediate impact on downloads as much as it is about putting in place the foundational actions and strategy that will keep the Mistplay app relevant in the future.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Set the product vision and strategy to grow and scale new opportunities to maximize key metrics, building cross-functional alignment, and building a culture around product management
- Manage the future of the product at a strategic level
- Understand, rationalize, and prioritize requests against company and product objectives and owning end to end process
- Dive deep into user feedback with our Growth team to identify and map out user strategy
- Analyze data to brainstorm new products
- Set measurable team objectives and review results through data driven iteration
- Review designs and functional specifications
- Play an active part in the recruitment process to scale your team
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field is required.
- +7 years working in a B2B and B2C environment
- +7 years working in a Product Manager environment (specifically AdTech or Mobile Application)
- +5 years working in Android Mobile Development
- +5 years working with AWS
- Experience launching and shipping apps of over 1M users on Android
- Strong leadership skills- able to manage and train PMs
- Experience being part of the recruitment process for product teams
- Comfortable with speaking engagements/PR for the product
- Keen eye for design and UI/UX
- Bonus: Experience with Graphic Design tools
We work hard to make our office atmosphere as inviting and fun as possible! Working at Mistplay is coupled with a whole array of perks: company Macbooks, automatic standing desk, unlimited free-trade organic coffee, frequent team outings, Friday happy hours, and so much more!
Our culture is deeply rooted in growth and upheld by a team of smart, dynamic, and enthusiastic people. We utilize data to constantly learn, improve, and adapt. We foster an environment where everyone is encouraged to share their ideas, push boundaries, take calculated risks, and witness their visions come to life.
Think you have what it takes? We'd love to meet you!