Software Developer - Mobile SDK
Miniclip is looking for a Software Developer to hire in our Lisbon (Portugal) Games Development Studio.
This is an exciting opportunity for a mid-level Software Developer to integrate into an agile, highly effective, and skilled team. You will be working with the team that is responsible for the cross-platform monetization technology supporting our current titles!
- Contribute to the development, roadmap, and vision of Miniclip's in-house monetization technology.
- Research, design, develop, and maintain high-quality code solutions to be used in multiple games.
- Provide insight into the best practices for full-scale SDK development and deployment.
- Cooperate with a multi-disciplinary team including, but not limited to, game developers, data engineers, data scientists, and advertising specialists.
- Work with product teams on integrating the technology you develop.
- Continuously learn and challenge your own skillset.
Skills And Experience
We’re looking for a social, hard-working person who embraces teamwork and is passionate and dedicated about his/her work. The ideal candidate will have the following profile:
- 3+ years of professional experience developing and distributing frameworks or libraries
- Professional experience in C++
- Professional experience in mobile ecosystems (iOS and/or Android)
- A strong focus in code quality, stability, testing and documentation
- Excellent written and spoken English
The following skills are desirable but not essential (if you have them, don’t forget to mention them):
- Experience in communicating on a frequent basis with technical and business people
- Experience or knowledge in mobile advertising or marketing industries
- Experience in C# and/or Unity
- Experience in automation, quality control, and continuous integration
To apply please submit your CV with your cover letter explaining why you want to be part of our team.
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of unleashing the gamer in everyone. The Company develops, publishes and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 200 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip franchises including 8 Ball Pool™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™ and Agar.io™ have generated more than 2 billion downloads. As of April 2020, Miniclip has more than 60 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In February 2015, Miniclip was excited to receive a large majority investment from Tencent, one of the world’s largest technology companies and the world’s largest games publisher. This new chapter in Miniclip’s history strengthens the Company’s position, with Tencent recognising its achievements to date and future potential.
In the past two years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), and Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), and Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) to the Miniclip Group.