Gaming Integrated Marketing Manager
As the Integrated Marketing Manager, they will Strengthen the Xbox brand via fan-centric marketing experiences: Plan and execute thoughtful and impactful through-line-full-funnel-marketing, focused on driving purchase intent, conversion & post-purchase advocacy & consumer lifetime value for Xbox devices, content, accessories, and services.
- Drive consumer engagement using local consumer insights and market data to develop seasonal, launch, & sustain marketing communications.
- Build consumer awareness for Microsoft Gaming Products & Services by turning cool ideas into reality in the region.
- Understand the creative positioning, key art and video execution, media, advertising, and entertainment.
- Act as cultural ambassador, advocating for local cultures and gaming communities within the market.
- Results and impact orientated with a relentless focus on growing monthly usage and engagement of Microsoft Gaming products and services.
- Landing regional marketing efforts with a comprehensive understanding of market dynamics, culture, and local resonance through “always-on, digital first” marketing approaches in Mexico, Chile, Colombia and Argentina
- Managed Owned & Operated Events and Co-Marketing Partnerships efforts.
- Earn fans by creating new gaming experiences for new and evergreen products and services across devices.
- Management of local demand funds to deliver high ROI marketing programs.
- Lead key opinion leader, pop-culture, influencer, and creator engagement.
- Integrate all Marketing and PR efforts in the region.
- An innovation-driven mind in continuous search for new ways to get consumers engaged and execute disruptive world-class communication projects. Someone curious to leverage testing capabilities and vast data sources to craft powerful strategies and creative platforms.
- Experience in managing brand social media channels.
- Experience in agency/brand relationships building, capable of shaping productive long-term relations with external partners by providing continuous feedback.
- Highly skilled modern consumer marketeer with ability to deeply engage audience targets.
- Proven ability to generate consumer demand and drive monthly active usage across platforms.
- Proven ability to land integrated consumer marketing campaigns across functions/disciplines with a strong digital focus.
- High Digital Marketing IQ: SEO/SEM, social media, Programmatic Ads, Retargeting/Remarketing.
- Ability to set clear and challenging goals for a portfolio of work and pursues them with enthusiasm and passion.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and capacity for storytelling.
- Leverage analytical skills and business acumen to review and manage budgets, market data, and deal opportunities.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, passionate about building businesses, and thrives within a fast-paced environment.
- A character that exemplifies Microsoft values of respect, integrity, accountability and fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- 8+ years’ experience in consumer marketing.
- This role requires a marketer with strong business acumen to drive the revenue and unit targets and to be able to stay focused even when dealing with ambiguity
- Knlowledge of the Latam Region.
- Strong understanding of overall marketing mix and relevant ROI metrics that demonstrate success.
- Strong virtual team player who can deal with ambiguity and rally different groups around a single purpose to drive business results.
- Language requirements English 100%
- A passion for Gaming preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field, or related experience. MBA a plus.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.