Senior Insights Analyst
At Massive Entertainment we’re looking for a Senior Insights Analyst to join us and our Brand & Portfolio Management team.
In this position you would support our teams linked to various functions in our studios, like Production, Operations and IT. You would help building their decision-making process through consumer and market expertise and research protocols. Along with the Senior Insights Manager, you would support our local and global Ubisoft teams to take informed decisions as well as in the development of brands and products.
Your daily tasks will be to analyze and to implement defined insight and research strategies, to communicate these and ensure that they’re considered throughout the game lifecycle, from early conception to release and live operations.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö Sweden and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager/cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Developing qualitative and quantitative analyses and benchmarks that meet the needs of Massive Entertainment and Ubisoft Stockholm, including collaborations with the Ubisoft studios worldwide
- Staying on the alert for emerging global trends and developments in the video game and entertainment industries
- Contributing to in-depth video game market and trend analyses focused on factors from business performances to the evolution of gamer behaviors and new business models for games
- Developing collective intelligence by building an internal network and fostering gamer knowledge sharing within the corporation
- Applying best practices within the team and actively contributing to the development of new research methods and tools
- Contributing to consumer knowledge diffusion within the studios, inspire the studio teams with market and consumer studies
- Ensuring the implementation and follow up of consumer-focused indicators and the market through reporting tables/dashboards
You as a person
To be successful in this role we believe you to have excellent communication skills, an analytical mind-set and a strong attention to details. You are passionate about the gaming industry and you keep yourself up to date with the latest trends. Your ability to collaborate with others comes naturally to you and you enjoy being a part of an international environment.
Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills and experience:
- Professional experience in market research in tech, entertainment, or media sector in a fast-paced international context
- Proven experience in project management with significant experience in quantitative, qualitative consumer and market research, project related to data science, insight focus
- Experience in consulting and planning of strategic initiatives
- Excellent ability to structure concise and clear results presentations based on large and complex datasets
- Extensive knowledge of SPSS and qualitative and quantitative marketing research techniques
- A solid understanding of video game culture and player community dynamics and open to the competitive/e-sports industries is necessary
- You must be bilingual in English (our company language)
- French is an asset