Global eCommerce Category Manager - Gaming, Streaming & Music
We are looking for an experienced global eCommerce Category manager to help us write a new chapter with our Direct-to-Consumer/B2B eCommerce business.
You will be part of a Global Commercial Team that manages the DTC business end-to-end, across EMEA, Asia Pacific and the Americas. Reporting into the Global Head of eCommerce, you will be responsible for the Gaming, Streaming and Music categories and define the strategy and plans that deliver profitable growth. Your portfolio includes an exciting mix of brands and products that cater to casual & professional Gamers, Streamers & Creators and Music enthusiasts.
In this role, you will build plans based on global category strategy and analytics & insights from our DTC business as well as the broader eRetail channel. You will define WTP priorities in collaboration with two regional commercial leaders and the HTW plans in collaboration with the global and regional category teams.
This is a new role in our team, with significant global revenue & profit responsibility and an exciting opportunity to collaborate with senior regional leaders, set strategic direction, and help us develop a new Category Management model for our DTC eCommerce business.
In This Role You Will
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviours you’ll need for success at Logitech.
Define the annual eCommerce strategy for your category
- Become the expert for your category and portfolio. Build an in-depth understanding of the key strategies set by the Global Category leaders, the consumer & shopper needs and how that category performs in the other channels across the world.
- Analyze a broad range of eCommerce data to generate insights on key trends and opportunities. Leverage benchmarking to identify underdeveloped segments or markets.
- Set the annual and quarterly revenue, GtN and margin targets (by segment, region, country) and WTP priorities (portfolio, countries) in alignment with the two Regional Commercial Leaders.
- Define the annual eCommerce strategic priorities by segment with a clear articulation of KPIs and targets. Design a 3 year growth plan that integrates DTC eCommerce as a pillar into the long-term category strategy. Both in close alignment with the Global Head of Category.
- Lead the quarterly business reviews and annual business planning for your category
Design & execute action plans that deliver on your strategy and financial targets
- Build robust quarterly forecasts and demand plans with high accuracy to avoid allocation issues.
- Define promo, marketing and performance media plans in collaboration with the regional & local category marketing teams. Define the GtN investment plans in alignment with the commercial leaders.
- Collaborate with the Global Media team to ensure that performance media is executed in line with plans. Monitor key KPIs and drive optimization of campaigns. Ensure that locally executed media buying that drives to our .com is in sync with global campaigns.
- Ensure 360 readiness for NPIs (product launches), perfect execution and lead the post-mortem analysis
- Deliver your quarterly business. You are on top of your KPIs, understand how your category is trending and what interventions are needed.
- Execute pilots that help you validate your strategic recommendations
Lead the development of global expertise
- Each eCommerce manager is appointed the Global Champion for critical expertise areas, to help us create a pool of expert knowledge that the broader team can tap into. The topics are assigned based on expertise and cover elements such as Performance Marketing, Paid Search, CRM, Affiliate programs, Influencer etc.
We are looking for the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- 10+ years of experience, with 7+ years in domains relevant to the requirements of this role (eCommerce, Brand & Category Management, Marketing, Account Management), gained in leading Consumer goods and/or eRetail companies.
- A passion for eSports, Gaming and/or the world of content creation and streaming is a very big plus
- Experience with more than one of our key regions (Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific) and a proven ability to work in x-regional teams and matrix organizations.
- Strong strategic thinking combined with commercial acumen and the drive to get things done. You are equally comfortable with strategy development and driving execution.
- Skilled in managing a complex portfolio, business analytics and P&L management
- Capable to lead through influencing. You can build strong working relationships with a diverse group of internal stakeholders. You feel at ease engaging with top-management.
- Strong sense of ownership, ability to manage multiple projects while focused on key priorities.
- A passion to help evolve this role and our eCommerce organization design over time
- Performance marketing savvy. You have a good understanding of traffic acquisition and conversion optimization.
- Languages: English. Other languages are a plus.
- Travel: The role will require occasional travel globally
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.