CX Support Specialist, Logi G
Position at Logitech
About Customer Care:
The Customer Care team at Logitech supports the evolving engagement model with customers as we transform to a multi-category, multi-brand company. We put customers first.
With the customer’s experience in mind, we strive to exceed expectations and accelerate continuous improvement leveraging a detailed oriented approach.
The team is looking for someone with the passion and energy to be the advocate for our customers and drive change to ensure we exceed our customer’s needs and expectations.
The CX Support Specialist (Recovery POC, Newark) is the direct link between the customers and the support teams.
This position requires understanding of the customer lifecycle in the support system, especially for customers needing to send their devices back and then provide updates to the ticket handlers via the CRM.
- Manage and handle all daily incoming product recoveries
- Update recovery inventory
- Update corresponding ticket in the system for each recovery
- Check and review ticket for issue replication
- Testing the recovered unit to verify issue
- Coordinate with CX managers about any fraudulent activity
- Generate elabel requests as needed
- Basic understanding of computer systems, PC/Console Gaming, and PC/Console Gaming peripherals
- Technical aptitude with a high degree of self-motivation
- Strong team player who operates with high levels of integrity, trust and respect for the individual
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Responsive to customer and business requests
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter who with ability to handle peak periods in a positive and optimistic manner
- Desire to have fun and laugh while getting the job done
- BS/BA degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at + 1-510-713-4866 for assistance.