(Closed) Senior Creative Producer
About Our Company
Loaded is the leading management firm for many of the world's biggest gaming content creators and influencers. Our company's roster attracts global media attention from the world's leading brands, including Netflix, Capitol Records, Pepsi, Universal Pictures, Samsung, Activision, and others who are looking to effectively and authentically engage with the gaming audience.
We're a no bs, fast-moving, creative company who seek people who are interested in bettering the industry at large. We're authentically human, relentless, award-winning, and in this business to fight on behalf of those who've put their trust in us, no matter the arena.
If that sounds like you, keep reading.
Looking for a Senior Creative Producer
Our Creative team is in pursuit of a Senior Creative Producer for its growing creative services business who will be responsible for coordinating project deliverables and managing production workflows between Creative team members, brand partners, and internal departments, including Sales, Strategic Gaming Partnerships, Dev Partnerships, and Talent Management.
The Sr. Creative Producer will report directly into the department’s VP of Creative and will ensure prompt delivery of high-quality creative, as well as instill confidence in the Company’s ability to manage complex and ever-changing deliverables amongst a growing rolodex of AAA publishers, media agencies, and name brands.
On any given day you might...
- Oversee creative production workflows and asset management across relevant project management tools, like Asana, Box, Everhour, Trello, etc.
- Coordinate incoming creative requests, project kickoffs, while managing expectations, revisions and timelines with internal and external teams and clients.
- Support the Company’s Creative team by attending team meetings and extrapolating actionable needs into production-ready formats and processes.
- Interface with partners from an ever-expanding creative vendor network to ‘plug and play’ resources into new and existing projects when needed.
- Work proactively to address sources of conflict as they occur by communicating directly, openly and compassionately with internal and external stakeholders, representing the Creative team appropriately.
Ideally, you have...
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong attentiveness to detail and keen sense of quality aesthetic trends.
- A portfolio displaying the navigation and delivery of high-quality creative projects.
- An established network and rolodex of creative vendors and resources.
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and production techniques.
- Experience working within a creative agency and production-intensive environment.
- Experience producing digital products, including micro-sites and mobile applications.
- Experience producing experiential programs, including live activations and events.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) & G Suite.
You earn bonus points if you…
- Have a passion for video games, livestreaming, esports, and/or gaming influencers.
- Have basic proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-paid life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance
- 401k plan with 4% company matching
- Flexible work schedule
- Generous PTO
- Dog-Friendly Office
Loaded is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status