Senior Project Manager
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of one or more complex programs. The role requires class-leading customer engagement involving strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to empathise with and respond to customers' needs, problem-solving skills and the ability to function effectively in a fast-moving, rapidly-changing environment. Collaboration with multi-location and cross-functional teams will be key, particularly with our Global Delivery Centres, technology services and management teams to maintain and improve customer satisfaction, revenue and margin.
As well as driving Customer Success, a key focus will be to act as an advocate for new services including our global digital marketing offerings i.e. SEO and SEM, driving global content strategy and marketing activities for our customers.
- Personally engage with customers as senior Customer Success leader: understand customers' business needs and challenges: lead global teams to execute on defined solutions across all service offerings
- Be able to recognize Customer needs and proactively focus on fulfilling these needs through innovative thinking and collaboration with internal technical, production, quality and management teams.
- Be aware of, and actively seek out opportunities for increasing program revenue.
- Review customer satisfaction regularly and focus on meeting and exceeding customers' expectations.
- Collaborate with our Sales team to ensure Customer Retention and Growth
- While working with our off-shore teams, plan and monitor Programs to meet deadlines, quality and budget requirements. Focus on continuous improvements and cost savings through offshoring, Technology application and utilisation of global skillsets within Lionbridge.
- Manage and deliver multiple work streams for various types of Customer digital projects to agreed scope, timings, budget and quality.
- Understand the different types of available and emerging media from a global perspective.
- Work with internal teams to help define project scope, resource requirements and cost estimates for projects.
- Collaborate with internal teams to initiate and implement procedural changes and customized workflows.
- Own and maintain project financials, including revenue recognition, revenue forecasting and billings.
- Drive Quarterly Business Review [QBR] processes together with the client. Focus on upselling and optimisation during weekly and quarterly meetings.
- Optimisation through Automation - providing innovative technical solutions to improve process workflows.
- 3rd Level degree in Business / Marketing or relevant experience
- Top-class communication skills, both written and verbal. Verbal to include internal and external situations i.e. a) small-group face-to-face and online meetings and b) presentations to larger groups.
- Strong customer service, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to function productively and proactively in a fast-moving environment.
- Ability to deal effectively with ambiguity while ensuring that challenging delivery timelines are met.
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory. Fluency in additional language(s) would be a significant advantage (Dutch).
- 3 to 4+ years' experience as a Project Manager, ideally in a Localization or similar environment