(Closed) Lead Animator
Limitless Games is a recently created AAA video game studio in Barcelona. The studio is currently in the process of developing a new game. The game is a COOP Action RPG set in a fantasy/Sci-fi universe.
We are looking for a talented Animator to lead the animation team. The Lead Animator will work in coordination with the Art Director and Game Director to create animation for the different playable characters and enemies.
- Lead and direct animation to meet the art direction and game design needs.
- Create High-quality hand-keyed animations.
- Oversee the implementation of the animations.
- Follow up on interaction and bug fixes needed.
- Provide time estimation and distribute the workload accordingly.
- Coordinate with the other department to achieve the desired effect.
- Participate in the creative process of creation for playable characters and enemies.
- Prior experience in a position of leadership.
- A portfolio that showcases the demanded skills or any other reference.
- Experience in 3DSMax and Maya.
- Experience in the creation and implementation of animations in a Video Game.
- Experience in the development of a Video Game character.
- Experience in animating humanoids, animals, and creatures.
- Previous experience with Unreal Engine 4, including using blueprints and state machine.
- Skill in time management, team organization, and keeping with deadlines.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Experience with rigging and rig creation
To apply send your resumé and a cover letter at the email below indicating the job offer you are applying for as the mail subject.