Vindex is the preeminent esports infrastructure platform. Founded by Mike Sepso and Sundance DiGiovanni, co-founders of Major League Gaming and early esports pioneers, and Bryan Binder and Jason Garmise, successful fintech entrepreneurs and private investors. The company provides technology and services that power the richest experiences in esports and help the world's leading game publishers, esports leagues and teams deliver deeply engaging experiences to fans around the world.
Let’s Play operates across the Vindex platform, to generate insightful, compelling, and strategic analysis to drive growth, improve efficiency and unlock new opportunities. We are looking for a motivated and experienced Manager/Sr. Manager, Analytics to join our team. This role requires a strong sense of ownership and accountability, interpersonal and collaboration skills, and extensive hands-on experience with reporting and communicating data. You will be building out analytics infrastructure, establishing processes, delivering business insights, and creating a data-driven culture.
- Own and champion key components of the analytics stack (e.g. Segment, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, A/B Testing, etc.), ensuring proper integration and consistent, reliable data.
- Oversee the implementation of analytics tagging for the Vindex suite of digital products and the flow of customer data across internal platforms and third-party tools.
- Be a strategic thought partner to Product, Marketing, and other stakeholders by supporting with KPI definition, performance measurement, and deeper analytical insights that drive strategy and day-to-day decision-making.
- Design and generate reports and dashboards that inform business decisions, with an emphasis on automation and self-service.
- Proactively uncover opportunities to improve processes, and build systems and tools to enable scalable analysis, reporting, and data quality.
- Establish and execute a testing and optimization program for Product and Marketing initiatives.
- Hire, manage, and mentor a team of analysts over time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related quantitative field.
- 5+ years of experience in analytics.
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing and developing analysts.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to drive outcomes in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Direct experience managing customer data infrastructure and components of the analytics stack (e.g. Segment, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Optimizely, etc.).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Must be able to translate business questions into analytical frameworks, generate actionable insights through data analysis, and effectively communicate recommendations to a wide range of audiences.
- Advanced proficiency in SQL; experience with Python or R a plus.
- Interest in esports and video games a plus.