Marketing Analyst / UA Executive
Kwalee is an expanding, independent mobile games developer and publisher based in the beautiful town of Leamington Spa, England, within the area known as Silicon Spa where over 3,000 game developers work.
Kwalee is one of the world's fastest growing studios and has rapidly become the largest hyper-casual publisher in the UK. Thanks to hit games including Draw it, Looper, Jetpack Jump, Shootout 3D, Go Fish!, Plank! and Rocket Sky, Kwalee has hundreds of millions of players across the globe, placing us within the top 5 mobile developers worldwide.
The company was founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE - awarded by the Queen, co-founder of Codemasters and comprises of a highly skilled and creative team that has doubled its size in the last year. The team includes many industry veterans and the original creator of the Micro Machines video games (yes, you read well, we have celebrities here!).
As Marketing Analyst / User Acquisition and Monetisation Executive you’ll be responsible for running multiple simultaneous campaigns on multiple acquisition channels to get as many players as possible for our games.
You can either work REMOTELY or in our Leamington Spa office surrounded by a great bunch of people!
What you tell your friends you do
“I create campaigns to convince people to play our games so everyone can see how awesome they are!”
What you will really be doing
- Managing numerous simultaneous campaigns for our live games
- Analysing and optimising the ad campaigns to ensure maximum effectiveness
- Working with account managers directly to develop relationships and improve performance
- Monitoring and optimising monetisation channels
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to get the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology - if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it. We even have a robot!
- You’ll receive full training in all of the methods and tools needed to do the job well.
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with around 85 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced and passionate team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
- Degree in Maths, Economics, Business, Digital Marketing or similar
- At least 1 year of experience within a relevant area for the role (marketing, analysis, project management, external relations, sales, etc.)
- Excellent organisation skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Passion for mobile games
- Experience in monetisation and/or user acquisition
- Experience with successful mobile games/apps
- Knowledge or experience of user acquisition platforms (Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, etc.)
- You can either work remotely or in our Leamington Spa office surrounded by an amazing team!
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also contribute to your pension, offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays! (Complete freedom to design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- Access to on site gym - no more skiving!
- 25 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Entertainment area with consoles, pool table, tennis table and darts!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.